About Me

Hi! My name is Margot and I am 8 years old. My teacher is Mr. Salsich. My favorite hobbies are playing piano, dancing on Monday nights and doing gymnastics.

Me hugging a big bronze dog

Me hugging a big bronze dog

I have two sisters named Zoe and Rory. Zoe is 11 and Rory is 5. My favorite holiday is Christmas and my favorite animal is a dog. My favorite movie is White Christmas and my favorite dancer is Vera Ellen.

12 thoughts on “About Me

1. Dear Margot,

Just love this photo.
    I must say you and my little girl have very similar interests.
    As Bianca likes playing the piano and she has just started to do dancing.

We do own a dog and he is an Australian Red Heeler. He is so funny sometimes he fells asleep with his face in his food bowl.
    We love taking him for walks mind you sometime I’m pretty sure he thinks that he is taking us on a walk.
    He is a big part of our family life.

All the best Margot.
    Your new blogging buddy,
    AA.

• Dear AA,

I have never heard of a Australian Heeler dog but it sure sounds cute! I find it very funny that he falls asleep with his head in his food bowl. I hope he doesn`t suffocate because he can not breathe.

It is very funny that he sometimes thinks that he is walking you. I wonder if he thinks you are his owner or he owns you!

I hope Bianca likes dancing. Her blog helped me decide how I should make my blog and I now have little pet widgets on the sidebar. (just like Bianca!)

From,
      Margot* 🙂

2. Dear Margot,

I also like to do gymnastics. I do not play the piano but I would want to get lessons. I do not have a sister but I have a little brother. I am the older one.

From, Taylor*

• Dear Taylor,

I like to do gymnastics a lot. I hope it is fun being the older one. Since my little sister is the littlest, she gets all the attention and since Zoe is the oldest she always gets praise for helping my little sister. I never get any attention.

From,
      Margot* 🙂

3. Dear Margot,

I do not have any sisters but I do have two brothers. I love dogs too but my favorite animal is a panda. I LOVE doing gymnastics too but I can`t put my leg behind my head.

From,
    Cassidy

• Dear Cassidy,

I like pandas a lot. I have gone to a zoo in Washington DC where they had pandas and they looked like movie stars. One even looked like it was wearing deisigner sunglasses! You are lucky to have two brothers.

From,
      Margot* 🙂

4. Dear Margot,

That must have been very funny! And I don’t think that I am lucky that I have two brothers because they boss me around and be mean to me and try to scare me! Then I tell my mom and every thing is better but they can`t play video games for a day.

From,
    Cassidy

• Dear Cassidy,

I am happy that your brothers get punished. Whenever I do something bad I get punished but whenever my sisters are bad they do not get in trouble at all! It is not fair and I think that they should get punished too. I like my sisters sometimes, but sometimes they can be very annoying and I get really angry with them.

From,
      Margot* 🙂

• Dear Margot,

Yes, That is not fair. I always get annoyed with my brothers but then I hit them and then I feel better that is what you should do; it might help you to not be mad at them, but not always.
        From,
        Cassidy* 🙂

• Dear Cassidy,

Whenever I get mad at my sisters and hit or hurt them, I lose all my allowance for the week. That helps and I know if I hurt them then I will not get any new allowance. Maybe if you try that or stamp your foot instead, you will not lose your temper. It worked for me so it will probably work on you too. Happy Blogging!

From,
          Margot* 🙂

5. Aloha Margot,
    My favorite animal is a dog and I have an English Springer Spaniel named Fanny. I know why you like Vera Ellen, she was one of the stars of you favorite movie, White Christmas.
    I enjoyed reading your blog and all about you.
    Mrs. Jacobs

• Dear Mrs. Jacobs,

Thanks for the comment! I have seen many English Springer Spaniels. I like the color of their fur and how they are very friendly and kind. I like Vera Ellen a lot, but one reason is because she is so flexible. I am pretty flexible too.

I also have one question for you: Are you from Hawaii?

Happy Blogging!

From,
      Margot 😆 😉